M HIMALAYAN DOWN PARKA - GRAVELTHE NORTH FACE
4.499,00 krSize guide
From protecting alpinists and adventurers to warming the backs of urban explorers and city commuters the Himalayan Down Parka has bulky, oversized retro looks with plenty of here-and-now tech. It's made with an original nylon ripstop fabrication with wind blocking technology and packs 550-fill of responsibly-sourced down provides insulating warmth.
- Fabric - Hoodie And Body Below Yoke: 40D X 40D 57g/M² 100% Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Yoke,Sleeve Panels And Cuffs: 70D X 160D 110g/M² WindWall®—100% Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining: 50D X50D 73 G/M² WindWall®—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Top-entrypockets with zip closure
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Interior secure-zip pocket
- Embroidered logo at leftchest and back-right shoulder
RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN: The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.