699,00 kr 1.399,00 krSize guide
The Lexicon launched in the mid '90s to give structured support and stability to serious runners. These shoes bring back the retro-tech look with the same lightweight mesh upper and textured suede 3-Stripes as the 1994 version. The translucent tube that runs through the eyestay and collar for pressure distribution adds an authentic detail from the archive design.
True to archival technologies
Signature eyestay collar tube was developed to distribute pressure evenly across the foot.
Moulded EVA midsole for soft, lightweight feel.
Stabilising Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure; Eyestay collar tube for even pressure distribution across the foot
- Mesh upper with leather overlays
- Textile lining; Rubber outsole; Stabilising Torsion System
- Adiprene cushioning; Moulded EVA midsole
- Soft and lightweight feel
- Product colour: Crystal White / Collegiate Royal / Hi-Res Yellow
- Product code: EE6256